Blog > Listings > Articles
New Listing: CUDOS Token
Table of Contents
We are happy to announce that the CUDOS token is now available on Liquid!
The CUDOS network
The Cudos network is a special-purpose blockchain designed to provide high-performance, trust-less, permission-less cloud computing for all.
Builders on the network have access to high application performance, developer-friendly smart contract tools, and composable asset management. Similarly, users of the chain benefit from high cryptographic security, public blockchain transparency, cross-chain interoperability, and carbon-neutral transactions.
Designed as a scalable alternative to larger, more expensive chains, the Cudos network allows complex applications to run completely on-chain. This is a substantial innovation as that would've previously been prohibitively expensive or simply impossible due to gas limits. The network runs on a Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS) consensus model, where Validators check transactions and provide compute cycles for DApps on the network.
Developers, individuals, and businesses will deploy next-generation smart contracts that leverage CosmWasm (and later EVM via Ethermint) with the security assurances of distributed ledger technology. This higher level of performance and security is achieved thanks to the Cudos blockchain’s ability to leverage a strong community of Validators with a robust node infrastructure. In turn, this gives network users a high level of confidence in the various enterprise and developer use cases that can be deployed.
Cudos stands out from other blockchains because of the deep integration level for high-performance computing capacity at the core of the network. This allows the network to provide an extra computing layer to blockchains, unlocking an extensive array of additional use cases for which high-performance computing power is needed.
The Cudos network’s fundamental pillars are the efficient use of existing computing resources, multi-chain support, and public, permission-less software with privately-owned source code.
The CUDOS token
The Cudos network’s lifeblood is CUDOS, the native token, which can be used for funding compute workloads (as gas), contributing to network security (as stake), and governance participation. Significantly, CUDOS can be bridged between the Cudos network and Ethereum (and vice versa) using the Gravity bridge.
Holders of CUDOS can:
- Stake tokens on Cudos’s Ethereum staking contract to receive rewards
- Participate in Cudos’ incentivized testnet to learn and test how the tokens will travel between networks
- Provide liquidity to DEX pools
In addition, anyone can join Cudos’ incentivized testnet to earn native tokens. In Cudos’ Cosmos-based blockchain, token holders will be able to:
- Run validator nodes to support the network and earn commissions, transaction fees, and staking rewards for doing so
- Delegate tokens to further secure the network, earning transaction fees and staking rewards
- Participate in governance proposals
- Enjoy much lower transaction fees than in Ethereum
- Test the computing capabilities of the network, starting with the CosmWasm smart contracts
As such, CUDOS tokens are suitable for a wide range of audiences:
- Individuals and organizations who want to support the network by running validators
- Developers who wish to participate and develop on a network with low transaction fees
- NFT and DeFi enthusiasts who want to develop in the network and in the future use the extended functionality and offerings that the CUDOS network will provide
- Token holders who wish to transact and stake the tokens
In summary, Cudos is a 100% carbon-neutral chain, 2.2 million times more efficient than Ethereum, and primarily positioned to provide NFT and metaverse projects with a sustainable, fast and scalable blockchain computing capacity for running their dApps and full tech stack. The CUDOS token serves a variety of utility purposes on the network and is suitable for various audiences.
CUDOS Listing Details
Listing Date: November 3rd, 2021 at 3 PM (JST).
Trading Pair: CUDOS/USDT and CUDOS/BTC.
From 3rd of November, 2021 - 17th of November, 2021 we offer 0 fees for trading CUDOS pairs on Liquid.
The Cudos Network is a layer 1 blockchain and layer 2 computation and oracle network designed to ensure decentralized, permissionless access to high-performance computing at scale and enable scaling of computing resources to 100,000’s of nodes. Once bridged onto Ethereum, Algorand, Polkadot, and Cosmos, Cudos will enable scalable compute and Layer 2 Oracles on all of the bridged blockchains.
For more, please visit: