Blog > Listings > Articles
New Listing: Triall Token
Table of Contents
We are happy to announce that Triall’s utility token TRL is now available on Liquid!
About Triall (TRL)
Triall brings Web 3.0 to clinical trials; a 200-billion-dollar medical research industry that investigates the safety and efficacy of new medicines, so these can be applied to prevent or treat diseases.
Clinical trial processes are notoriously costly and inefficient. They take many years and involve increasing amounts of data, often scattered across different systems and devices. The result is a lack of oversight for medical researchers and uncertainty about the integrity and authenticity of collected research data. These issues drive up costs and reduce safety and reliability in the development of new medicines.
Triall was founded in 2018 by a team of medical research professionals to directly target these industry problems. The project provides an infrastructure of blockchain-integrated software solutions. These solutions enable medical researchers to anchor clinical trial data, and to integrate their systems, data, and workflows through a decentralized platform environment: the Triall ecosystem
As a result, clinical trial evidence cannot be manipulated, and systems and devices can exchange data in a secure and traceable way.
- Working Commercial Product: Triall’s first software solution Verial eTMF is being used by multiple real-world clinical trial projects to secure documents and data.
- World’s First Clinical Trial on Blockchain: The pilot of Verial eTMF in 2019 was credited as the world’s first implementation of blockchain in a live clinical trial.
- Seal of Excellence from the European Commission: Triall was awarded a Seal of Excellence from the European Commission for “first-class innovative ideas worthy of investment”.
- Global Value Network: Triall has grown a global partner and advisor network that includes industry experts and Key Opinion Leaders from across the clinical trial, enterprise software, and blockchain domains.
- Blockchain-Agnostic, Multi-Chain Approach: Triall’s software solutions can readily integrate with different blockchains, such as Ethereum, LTO Network, Factom Protocol, and Hyperledger.
- Staking Program: Triall introduced a staking program together with Ferrum Network, allowing TRL token holders to earn staking rewards.
The Triall Ecosystem is fueled by utility token TRL, which provides the following utilities:
- Payment for Triall software solutions: All software is offered under a tokenized Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) subscription model.
- P2P compensation: Clinical trial projects involve many different stakeholders, who can use TRL for peer-to-peer compensations. For instance, clinical trial sponsors can reimburse clinical trial sites and participants for their contributions to a study.
- Community engagement: TRL is used to incentivize community members for engaging with and adding value to the ecosystem (e.g., development, bug hunting, etc.).
- Governance: TRL is used to involve stakeholders in setting the course of the ecosystem.
- Memberships & Staking rewards: TRL is used to underpin loyalty programs for medical researchers, and staking programs for TRL token holders.
Triall Listing Details
Listing Date: November 18th, 2021 at 3 PM (JST).
Trading Pair: TRL/USDT and TRL/ETH.
From 18th of November, 2021 - 2nd of December, 2021 we offer 0 fees for trading Triall pairs on Liquid.
For more info about Triall, check out the links below.