Blog > Trading Tips > Articles
Connect Liquid to BitUniverse for portfolio tracking and bot trading
Table of Contents
Less work, more reward. Take your trading to the next level by automating your strategy. Track your portfolio, execute trades and set up trading bots across Liquid and 20+ other exchanges, all in one place, using BitUniverse, available now on the web or mobile.
Liquid x BitUniverse
We have teamed up with BitUniverse to integrate the Liquid API into their service. Access your Liquid account through BitUniverse and begin portfolio tracking and automated trading. All you have to do is generate an API key on the Liquid website to get started. Here’s a tutorial on how to do so.
Power of BitUniverse
- One of the first portfolio services that supports auto tracking your balance and profit from multiple exchanges or wallets.
- Automate your trading with the Grid Trading Bot. The average annualized return of BitUniverse users using Grid Trading is more than 100%.
- Get lost in the charts. BitUniverse supports more than 6,000 coins with price quotes from more than 240 exchanges. All coins are available for price tracking and in-depth charting, with 22 available indicators.
What is a Grid Trading Bot?
A Grid Trading Bot is a type of trading bot that operates within a defined price range. The price range parameters are selected by the user. Once set, the bot will essentially execute buys towards the lower end of the range and sell in the upper range to generate profits.
A Grid Trading Bot is a great tool for ranging, fluctuating market. It makes it to play the range, buying during price decreases and selling at a profit.
You can learn more about the Grid Trading Bot here, or with the video below.
The BitUniverse community has written some trading bot tutorials here.
There’s an ongoing trading competition on BitUniverse. If you head over there now and start trading, you could win some great prizes!
BitUniverse trading competition
To commemorate the recent Litecoin halving, BitUniverse is hosting an LTC trading competition. It’s live now - with a 5,000 USD prize pool up for grabs for Liquid users.
To be eligible for the prize you must:
- Create a Litecoin Grid Trading Bot on BitUniverse.
- Start the LTC Grid Trading Bot with more than 500 USDe
- The bot must generate more than 50 transactions and last more than 48 hours.
Once you’ve done that, you’re in with a chance to win.
How do you win?
The competition is to see which traders can generate the highest annualized profit with a single bot.
Traders are ranked based on their annualized profit. The prize distribution is as follows:
Here’s a tip: you can create as many bots as you like. Do this to increase your chances of success!
Learn more about the trading competition and read the terms and conditions here.
Sharing API keys with BitUniverse carries various risks and customers do so at their own risk.