Blog > Announcements > Articles
Exciting Month Ahead for Liquid: Mike's Monthly Message
Table of Contents
February ended in an instant – and March has already come.
Many companies are at the end of the fiscal year and students are attending graduation ceremonies now.
Last month we achieved a major milestone as a company: we reached six months since we launched the Liquid platform in early-September last year.
Integrating two different platforms of ours, Quoinex and Qryptos, was not an easy task.
In addition, we had to ensure our service and operations were able to continue without any delays.
We encountered some incidents and system troubles after the integration, but we have been operating with no major issues.
This is the result of the efforts our product team and engineers put into the project.
March will be an exciting month with lots of advancements such as beginning the rebrand of QASH to LQC, new Liquid features and more.
To make our foundation even stronger to support such advancements, we have brought in five new senior managers to our team.
With them onboard with us, we are looking forward to offering better services to our community in the future.
- Jeffrey Pope, Chief Marketing Officer
- Graeme Docherty, Chief Auditor
- Katsuhiro Otake, Group Financial Controller
- Mark Hammond, Head of Flow Products and API
- Laurent Serena, Head of Trading
Rebranding to Liquid Coin (LQC)
As we announced last month, over the next several months, QASH will be rebranded to Liquid Coin (LQC).
We appreciate you have been waiting for this announcement. We are building Liquid as an entire ecosystem and expanding the utility of LQC across the platform.
Other new services and features
Last but not least, I would like to update you on some of our new services and features.
Most of the services will be launched for Liquid global users first, and then we will move to introduce them to Liquid Japan later.
- We are implementing fast and secure withdrawals, one of our most long-awaited features from our community.
- We are also making improvements to our API.
- We recently introduced credit and debit card deposits to bring extra flexibility to our funding options.
- The Liquid Pro mobile app will put the power in your hands.
- We are considering listing popular, in-demand crypto tokens and additional fiat currencies.
- Liquid Infinity will allow trading of what are essentially futures contracts with no expiration date or settlement.
Thank you for your continuous support for Liquid.