Blog > Announcements > Articles
Liquid hosting Digital Asset Custody event with industry leaders
Table of Contents
On Tuesday 4th February we are hosting the inaugural education event between Liquid and Unbound Tech. In this exclusive seminar you will hear from experts on the big questions concerning customer safety and security of digital currencies both in Japan and worldwide.
A live-stream of the event will be available on the Liquid Japan Facebook page.
Date: 04 February 2020 (Tuesday)
Location: Kyobashi Edogrand 19th 2-2-1 Kyobashi Chuo-Ku Tokyo 104-0031 Japan
Time: 18:30-21:30 (Light refreshments and drinks will be provided)
Cost: There is no cost associated with the event, however you must RSVP to attend
- Learn about the threats and challenges associated with protecting customer digital assets, while also promoting crypto agility and flexibility.
- Hear directly from the experts on how regulations are shaping the digital currency and blockchain space and what the business implications of those regulations will have on the industry.
- Deep dive into the latest security implementations of crypto assets from Vice President . Professor Yehuda Lindell, Unbound Tech CEO – world leader in protecting cryptographic keys, adopted by global Fortune 500 companies.
- Gain a deeper understanding of how Crypto Exchanges are adapting to the regulatory environment to meet the needs of their customers.
19:00-19:30: Crypto Asset Security Platform (Professor Yehuda Lindell, Unbound Tech CEO)
19:30-20:00: Security of Liquid (Seth Melamed, Liquid Group COO)
20:00-20:45: Panel discussion
20:45-21:00: Q & A
If you’d like to attend you must RSVP to the event
- Professor Yehuda Lindell (Unbound Tech CEO)
- Seth Melamed (Liquid Group COO)
- Thomas Glucksmann (Merkle Science Vice President of Global Business Development)
- Irfan Ahmad (State Street Corporation Vice President| Digital Product Development & Innovation)
About Unbound Tech
Unbound Tech equips companies with the first FIPS 140-2 Level 2 validated pure-software solution that protects secrets such as cryptographic keys, credentials or other private data by ensuring they never exist anywhere in complete form. Among its many offerings, Unbound’s Crypto Asset Services Platform (CASP) enables institutions seeking to offer cryptocurrency services such as wallets, exchanges, custodian and trade platforms a solution that would truly protect their crypto assets without compromise on user experience, speed and agility. it’s The Unbound Distributed Trust Platform stands as a new foundation for trust using secure multiparty computation to ensure secrets are always split into multiple shares and thereby eliminate any single point of compromise. Adopted by Fortune 500 companies, Unbound's elastic and agile platform protects secrets on untrusted infrastructure and removes existing dependence on dedicated security hardware, delivering a novel approach to security and privacy designed for the digital era. Serving as an engine for uninhibited growth, it allows enterprises to gain new levels of control over their secrets on any cloud, server or endpoint, and opens new possibilities for digital innovation. Founded in 2014, Unbound has been recognized with numerous industry awards and named in multiple Gartner Hype Cycle Reports. Be Trusted. Be Unbound. Visit unboundtech.com.
Founded in 2014, we are a leading global fintech company that operates Liquid.com ("Liquid"), a global cryptocurrency platform that provides trading, exchange, and next generation financial services powered by blockchain technology. With offices in Japan, Singapore and Vietnam, Liquid combines a strong network of local partners with extensive team experience in banking and financial products to deliver best in class financial services for its customers.
Today, Liquid is the world's largest crypto-fiat platform by transaction volume, regulated in Japan. Powered by the World book, which provides customers enhanced price matching and deeper liquidity for various fiat and cryptocurrency pairs, Liquid offers trading services for major cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum against fiat currency pairs in Japanese yen, US, Singapore and Australian dollar, and Euro.