Blog > Announcements > Articles
Liquid supports instant USD settlement via Silvergate Exchange Network
Table of Contents
Liquid is constantly striving to improve market access and increase trading opportunities for our clients.
Today we are pleased to announce that we have completed integration with Silvergate Exchange Network (SEN), an internal settlement platform developed by Silvergate Bank. Liquid Users depositing and withdrawing USD via SEN will have funds credited and available for trading at Liquid Exchange near real-time 24/7.
If you are interested in instant EUR and JPY settlement, feel free to reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
When is the SEN automation available to Liquid users?
- Automated USD deposits are live since 31st March 2021.
- Automated USD withdrawals are live now! (as of 12th of April 2021)
What are the fees associated with SEN settlement?
Liquid is waiving all fees for depositing & withdrawing USD via SEN.
Never miss out on arbitrage opportunities
Liquid is more accessible than ever: Instant settlement 24/7 provides counterparties with more opportunities to trade on Liquid during fast markets.
SEN automation to accelerate Stablecoin exchange initiative
Integration of SEN will be key to Liquid’s Stablecoin Exchange Initiative. Clients will be able to trade fiat and stablecoins 24/7.
Some of the ways in which SEN integration will help accelerate the growth of Stablecoin initiative on Liquid will be risk-free arbitrage opportunities and state-of-the-art market access.
How to connect to SEN to your Liquid account?
- To get started you must have a SEN account open at Silvergate Bank.
- Register your SEN account at Liquid. (refer: How do I add a bank account)
- Your SEN account name must match your Liquid account name.
- Your SEN account must be connected to the Liquid’s account at Silvergate.
- In addition to AML/KYC-limited jurisdictions, clients based in unsupported countries list of Liquid are not eligible for this service.
Silvergate Bank was one of the first banks to embrace the crypto revolution and is regarded as one of the most innovative banks in the world. The company is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the trading symbol “SI.”
The Company’s real-time payments platform, known as the Silvergate Exchange Network, is at the heart of its customer-centric suite of payments, lending and funding solutions serving an expanding class of digital currency companies and investors around the world. Silvergate is enabling the rapid growth of digital currency markets and reshaping global commerce for a digital currency future.